Monday, 25 August 2014

Week 3 - option 1

Welcome back guys, I have discussed strategies of making a good blog last week and this week is going to discuss a social technology tools. I personally not understand deeply in enterprise 2.0, so I decided to take option 1 for an easy starting.

There are two social tech tools that I am interested with and would like share a bit of experience to you all.

 



Wordpress


Wordpress is a free and open source blooging tool and It was founded on May 27 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. Wordpress has several functions which includes themes, plugins, mobiles and other like comment. In themes, it allow user to change the look or installation without altering the blog content or structure of your blog site. There are some free themes for user and you can also pay in some themes which look much better or you may comfortable with. Also, Wordpress has released mobile version, so you are able to blog from your mobile device without open browser to write a blog immediately.





LinkedIn



LinkedIn is the leading online professional directory of individuals and companies. It has over 300 million users in over 200 counties. LinkedIn provide a significant outlet where work at home professionals are able to stay connected with the outside world. In my experience of trying LinkedIn, it is a bit hard for me to discover the functionalities in LinkedIn, probably it is able you to grow your network area and stay close with the companies that you are looking for and industry.




I got a question to ask my reader, if you have used LinkedIn, can you please explain how it benefits you and what area?

















No comments:

Post a Comment